CHRISTMAS parteeyy.. :)

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 Wednesday, December 30, 2009















(left-right): bianca, nikki,april
(left-right):leslie, judy



best
and last Christmas Party 

in higshschool..


how sad! :(


I got this poem from http://www.netpoets.com/poems/teenfriend/1235001.htm..
This poem has reminded me of me.
I know that sounds funny,but it is a great poem and i love it. 


As I sit here in class,
I observe my friends
And look forward to the year
Coming to an end.

It's gonna be sad
To say good- bye.
I'll miss everyone.
I know I will cry.

I remember the day
When I came back
To be with my friends
And get on the right track.

We had so many moments;
Some bad, most great.
I'll always remember the love
And erase the hate.

I don't wanna say good- bye
To all my friends.
I don't want this year
To come to an end.
 




 ♥ cuteemissnobody



Labels:


0 lovely notes