back to school.

Saturday, January 2, 2010 Saturday, January 02, 2010


Back to School


I'm really sad,happy,worried and excited.In short,in mixed emotions..
HAPPY because, it's new year. Like I said, New Year, new LIFE..new beginning..
For me, new Year means new beginning, chances, hardships you must encounter. Life is full of mysteries and problems,
that we must face to be a s strong individuals.Just like what others said, THAT's LIFE! :)
On the other side of my emotion (haha), I'm SADbecause, we have to go back to school.. arrrgggh, we have to discuss new lessons, answer physics problems that I really hate, sleep late and wake up early.When I'm in school, I feel sleppy, I want to sleep for the rest of the day, but I can't, of course, we have classes.But I'm also EXCITED
 to go back to school, because
I will see my BESTFRIENDS! yehey!. I can't wait to chat with them, talk about what we did on holidays,  about their lovelife. haha.. and about our results in EXAMS! WORRIED, that's what I feel when we talk about results in exams. I sensed that I will fail in many subjects, especially Physics.  I don't know what to do if I fail in Physics, but that's
 life, I must accept it. I must study hard so that I can graduate. I can be successful just like what others achieved.

:::sorry for the wrong grammar::: haha. 


 ♥cuteemissnobody

0 lovely notes