trigonometry test-- monday

Sunday, February 28, 2010 Sunday, February 28, 2010


oh well, final week before our exams! I am now feeling the pressure! I need to study harder so that I will pass the exam in Physics! oh wait, and Trigonometry I guess.. I do have big problems right now. 

We will have a test tomorrow in Trigonometry, and I am not studying! Oh heck! I'm sooooo tired!
and guess what? On the next day, we will have a MAPEH day, another stressful activity I think.. I realized being a highschool student was fun but stressful. How much more being a college student?? Well, 1 month from now, We will be graduating! but I'm not that excited. I wish I will stay highschool forever,but that's impossible(yes it is, if I will fail.hahaha!). So, goodbye for now. I need to study! gotta go.. mwa!




♥thewebmistress

0 lovely notes